Dear Students & Parents,
As always, the cleanliness of our school is always important, yet we are taking extra precautions to ensure the cleanliness of KFitness based on the guidelines from Health Canada and Vancouver Coastal Health.
Please note that KFitness Academy is fully cleaned and disinfected every day.
We at KFitness Academy are taking precautionary steps to ensure we provide the safest environment for you and your family. As such, we need your help in protecting the amazing, healthy community.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Health Canada and KFitness recommend taking similar precautions to those taken during flu season.
Please stay home and do not attend class if you or a family member are not feeling well (coughing, sneezing, body aches, etc.)- don’t forget you can always make up your classes!
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the restroom
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after you enter KFitness Academy
- Follow proper cough and sneeze etiquette, as well as hand hygiene
- Use our Disinfectant spray to wipe down all equipment after and before use
- Wash Uniforms, training t-shirts, etc. after each use
- Do not shake hands or High5 With friends or in class.
- Less Partner training, more bag training, shadow boxing, and body conditioning for the next 30 day
- Cleaning the equipment you use after every class, including your gloves, target, bag and etc…
It is important to remember that Health Authorities are stating that the risk of transmission continues to remain low.
Risk: The risk of corona virus disease transmission continues to remain low for residents of British Columbia. People without symptoms do not pose a risk.
Vancouver Coastal Health Website (March 11th , 2020)
At any time please feel free to contact us directly with any concern or questions. Also, please follow the guidelines listed on the Health Canada and Vancouver Coastal health websites – they are an excellent and accurate source of up to date information.
Finally, please rest assured that we truly care about you and your family’s safety and will do whatever is in our power to keep everyone safe and healthy.
KFitness Academy Staff
SKF-World Sport Kickboxing Federation